Global Corporate and Private Bank are looking for a Compliance Manager to join their team. The role reports into the Head of Compliance and will be acting as a Deputy Head of Compliance within the team. This is a 6 month temporary to permanent opportunity.
The candidate will be in a generalist position so will regularly need to use their own initiative to solve problems presented to them. Responsibilities include...
- Alongside the team execute the Compliance Monitoring programme.
- Creating and updating policies and procedures.
- Conduct file reviews across the different business lines
- Produce accurate written reports that document the findings from the monitoring.
- Help the Head of Compliance to implement any regulatory changes to the business.
The ideal candidate would have previous experience in a mid to small sized bank and worked in a generalist position. They should be a self starter and someone who takes initiative when dealing with tasks. You should also have an up to date high level knowledge and understanding of UK Regulations including, but not limited to, the FCA/PRA Handbook.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Lauren Stutz, Interim Compliance Recruitment Consultant at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.