Our client, a commodity trading company with offices worldwide, are looking for a Compliance Manager to join their growing team. This position is based in the Zug, Switzerland office and reports to the Chief Compliance Officer.
The ideal candidate will have a strong generalist compliance profile and ideally will have experience working within the energy or commodities sector.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Interaction with senior stakeholders on a global basis
- Developing, implementing and managing group compliance policies
- Internal and external audit to provide assurance to the wider business regarding compliance matters
- Providing compliance advice and support to the wider business
- Assisting with ad hoc compliance project work
- 2 - 5 years' experience within a compliance function is essential
- University degree in legal, finance or economics is preferred
- Good knowledge of the commodities market is highly beneficial
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- English speaker, other language skills are desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- This role is only suitable for candidates local to Zug as unfortunately the company are unable to provide a relocation package at this point
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Seaton-Potter at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.