Our client, a leading challenger bank, is looking for a Compliance Manager to join their growing team. This person should have excellent communication skills and be keen to work for a company who wants to challenge traditional banking. You will be working directly with the Head of Compliance giving you great exposure to senior stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have a banking background and should have a strong regulatory background too. You should be self-motivated and able to work independently.
You key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the company is up-to-date with any PRA and FCA regulations
- Developing the compliance plan for the company
- Ensuring data protection policies are compliant with any regulations
- Completing new joiner and ongoing training
- 4+ years' experience within banking and experience within a card payments environment is beneficial
- Knowledge of FCA and PRA regulations
- Strong experience within a compliance role, particularly in monitoring
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.