Our client, a leading challenger bank, is looking for a Compliance Manager to join their growing team. This person should have excellent communication skills and is keen to work for a company that are looking to challenge traditional banking.
You should have a strong regulatory background and be someone who is self-motivated and able to work independently.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting compliance oversight to ensure the company is compliant with all regulatory bodies
- Managing regulatory change for the business
- Writing and advising on any regulatory policies and procedures
- PRA and FCA knowledge is key, and the ideal candidate would have worked at the PRA
- Experience supporting annual compliance plans and educating the wider business about these
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.