An FCA Regulated Mobile Bank and FinTech business are looking for a Compliance Generalist to join a dynamic and growing team. You should have excellent communication skills along with the drive and desire to work in a fast-paced environment where you can make a difference and shape the compliance function.
- Ensure appropriate policies, procedures, systems and controls are adhered to
- Provide guidance on regulatory requirements and changes
- Assist in executing the compliance monitoring programme
- Liaise with regulators and auditors to resolve any issues
- Identify any weaknesses in internal controls and provide advice to help with remediation
- Investigate data protection breaches and assist the Data Protection Officer when required
- 1 - 4 years' experience providing compliance and/or second line support within a Financial Services business
- Strong knowledge of UK & EU regulations
- Previous experience liaising with the business and regulators is desirable
- Relevant ICA qualification is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good stakeholder management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.