THE ASSET MANAGER
Our Client, a global award winning Asset Manager, has a great culture and growth strategy making this an excellent time to join.
This is a compliance generalist role so has broad scope, responsibilities could include:
- Assist in developing and creating compliance policies and procedures
- Assist in raising compliance awareness throughout the company and assist with compliance training
- Responsible for the design and implementation of compliance policies and procedures
- Maintain key compliance registers
- Ensure the business is kept up to date regarding any regulatory change
- Assist with the approval of marketing materials
- Manage the process for undertaking compliance risk assessments across the business
- Review and ensure compliance controls are fit for purpose and address regulatory requirements
- Participate in major regulatory projects
- Previous Compliance generalist experience is essential
- Previous experience working within asset management is preferred
- Experience working within Financial Services and good working knowledge of the UK regulatory environment is essential
- Knowledge of FCA rules and regulation is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.