This is a major global top tier Investment Bank that is growing considerably across Europe, making it a very exciting and interesting time to join.
There is an excellent culture at this organisation, they offer an excellent work life balance, down-to-earth culture and a friendly working environment. with good work life balance and a friendly working environment.
This role is ideal for someone with a good regulatory compliance background who understands Conduct and Governance and is interested in working as part of a COO function to help support the bank's ability to meet regulatory/risk requirements.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Support the COO Office with the Conduct & Governance framework
- Attend regular Risk, Governance and Conduct Committee meetings and provide regulatory support with new product approvals and policies
- Support Legal initiatives to ensure compliance with corporate policy
- Provide MI reporting on new initiatives and help present to relevant forums
- Support the wider Governance team by providing advice and guidance to maintain policies and procedures
- Develop strong relationships with senior stakeholders across the business including COO, Compliance, Legal, Governance and Business Heads
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Previous background within Regulatory Compliance, Conduct or Governance
- Previous working experience across wholesale banking, a major consultancy firm or asset management is preferred
- Extensive knowledge of UK and EU regulatory requirements
- Ability to liaise with multiple teams in different jurisdictions and build strong relationships
- Strong communication skills with proven stakeholder management skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.