You will join a leading European Commercial Bank, based in The City, which has a strong presence globally and a centralised Compliance function in London.
This Bank is a large firm, however by no means a Tier 1 and therefore you will benefit from a less corporate working environment, excellent work-life balance and a highly collegiate Compliance team that will support your professional development.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Support the effective management and operation of the Regional Compliance Function
- Drive the strategy behind the Regional Compliance framework including trend analysis and emerging risks
- Coordinate and oversee the Compliance Plan across Europe
- Provide active support on various Compliance and ad-hoc projects
- Contribute towards the delivery of key Regional Compliance initiatives
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Experience with a minimum of 3 years working in Compliance Function
- General understanding of the current regulatory environment and financial markets and/or securities regulations and rules
- Understanding of all products in Commercial and Retail Banking
- Effective communication skills
- Able to work independently and effectively within a team environment
- Self-motivated and results focused
- Additional European language skills would be beneficial
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.