Compliance Business Analyst - Commodities Trading Firm - London
Contract: 6 months rolling
Rate: £600 - £700 per day
A Major Commodities Trading Firm is seeking a highly experienced Business Analyst with expert compliance knowledge to play a pivotal position in the development and implementation of a transaction monitoring system, which is fundamental to the company's every day function. This is a fantastic new opportunity which joins the company at the key point of the business' growth.
Key skills and responsibilities
- Strong Business Analysis experience and the ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships across a number of regions globally
- Previous experience working on the analysis and documentation of a compliance based project is essential
- Exposure to Aspect, CubeLogic or IMOS preferred
- Strong SQL, database or data analysis skills
- Knowledge of PowerBI tools
- Highly organised and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Original contribution to business analysis methods and approaches
- Gather the business requirements and translate them to senior stakeholders
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity work for one of the largest growing commodities trading firms.
For more information please send your CV to: