This Top Tier Bank is one of the largest financial institutions in the world, with a strong presence in Investment Banking, Corporate Banking and Private Banking. Despite its size, the Compliance function has held on to its excellent culture, having built up a robust function due to strong endorsement from senior leadership. Attrition is low and staff satisfaction high. Given the investment being made into the Compliance department you will gain unrivalled exposure to complex regulatory matters, offering you strong professional development opportunities.
This a broad and dynamic role where you will gain exposure to, and subsequent expertise in, a wide range of global regulation.
You will work with regulatory bodies and trade associations, providing an excellent opportunity to begin building a strong network across the compliance industry, a unique benefit for roles at this level.
Your responsibilities will specifically include:
Regulatory Developments / Horizon Scanning
- You will take on a newly created role in a small, nimble team responsible for analysing global regulatory developments that will impact the commercial banking business, writing reports that summarise your analysis and findings for distribution to various senior stakeholders across the Bank.
- You will contribute to the creation of new policy and procedures for processes within the commercial banking environment, as well as the refinement of existing ones.
Regulatory Affairs / Liaison / Engagement
- You will be trusted to represent this compliance team when facing off to regulatory bodies and attending industry seminars/workshops.
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in compliance
- Experience working in financial services - in industry or at the regulator
- Law degree (preferred but by no means essential)
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to have your CV sent to Tom Warren, Senior Compliance Recruitment Consultant at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.