An FCA Regulated Mobile Bank and FinTech business are looking for a Compliance Generalist to join a dynamic and growing team. You should have excellent communication skills along with the drive and desire to work in a fast-paced environment where you can make a difference and shape the compliance function.
- Ensure appropriate policies, procedures, systems and controls are adhered to
- Provide guidance on regulatory requirements and changes
- Assist in executing the compliance monitoring programme
- Liaise with regulators and auditors to resolve any issues
- Identify any weaknesses in internal controls and provide advice to help with remediation
- Investigate data protection breaches and assist the Data Protection Officer when required
- 1 - 4 years' experience providing compliance and/or second line support within a Financial Services business
- Strong knowledge of UK & EU regulations
- Previous experience liaising with the business and regulators is desirable
- Relevant ICA qualification is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good stakeholder management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Hannah Berihun at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.