THE INVESTMENT MANAGER
Our client, who is a Global Investment Manager based in Surrey are looking to hire a Compliance Generalist to provide guidance and advice to their UK Business.
This role is a 2nd line of defence oversight and advisory role to work in a generalist capacity. You will work with a small team with varied responsibilities:
- Review communications, marketing materials and financial promotions
- Deal with ongoing FCA data requests
- Assist the regulators with their annual visit
- Work closely with the compliance monitoring team when issues arise to provide advice and guidance
- Assist with compliance related projects
- Support the wider compliance function with additional ad-hoc compliance needs
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in a broad compliance position within financial services
- Knowledge of pensions, life products, investments, or insurance is preferred for this role
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements, the FCA handbook and PRA regulation is essential
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.