This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global financial group who are looking to attract and retain talented Financial Crime Risk professionals. This global organisation has businesses covering investment banking, commercial banking, securities & asset management.
This role gives you the opportunity to work across the bank, as well as their securities division. You will be ensuring that the bank adheres to any regulatory requirements.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- End-to-end monitoring of the company's internal Financial Crime controls, ensuring these are in line with the banks internal policies, as well as any external regulations
- Providing advice to different business lines regarding their Financial Crime Compliance procedures
- Making sure that the internal issue management tool tracks Financial Crime issues and is monitored correctly
- Keeping the business up-to-date with any changes in regulation and providing advice on any changes needed to be made
- Working closely with senior management in keeping them updated in how potential issues identified could pose as a risk to the company
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports explaining anything you have found during the monitoring procedure
- 4+ years experience within Financial Crime Compliance is compulsory
- Previous exp in monitoring is essential
- Strong knowledge of UK regulations and how this will effect internal policies is needed
- Experience using Financial Crime systems is beneficial
- Strong stakeholder management is key
- Must have good organisational and presentation skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.