A leading FinTech with presence globally is expanding their presence in Belgium. This is an exciting time to join as the ‘number 2’ within compliance and the company has ambitious plans to expand the compliance team and business later this year and into 2021. They offer fast tracked career development and an exciting environment to work at the forefront of the industry.
This opportunity will offer an exciting opportunity to take on broad compliance responsibilities and see great development opportunities. Some responsibilities may include:
- Work with the compliance team in the UK to ensure a smooth customer experience post Brexit
- Developing and maintaining parts of the compliance framework including regulatory policies and AML
- Work closely with the international compliance function to ensure consistency in compliance policy
- Work with local regulators on all relevant compliance matters
- Provide compliance training to the business
- Deputise for the Head of Compliance as appropriate
- Keep up to date with upcoming regulatory change
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a regulatory compliance position
- Experience gained working within financial services or fintech is essential
- Knowledge of Belgium or Dutch regulations and laws is essential
- Business fluency in English as well as either French or Dutch is essential
- Relevant compliance and legal qualifications
- Knowledge of regulations such as PSD2, MIFID, 4th Money Laundering Directive etc.
Due to Covid-19, interviews will be taking place via video call.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Group.