Our Client, a global commodities company based in Central London, is currently looking for a Compliance Associate to join their growing compliance team. The role sits in a dynamic environment and offers you excellent exposure across one of the market's leading commodities companies.
This role has broad Compliance coverage with a range of responsibilities, not limited to, but including:
- Regulatory reporting and monitoring
- Surveillance and testing of internal systems
- Assisting in providing compliance training to the business
- Working closely with different stakeholders to ensure they are up to date with any regulatory changes
- Provide compliance advice and guidance to support the business
- Data mining and investigation
- 2-3 years' experience working within a regulatory compliance or operational function
- The ideal candidate will have a commodities background
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to speak French or German is preferable
- Innovative and a problem solver
- Degree educated is desirable
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Seaton-Potter at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.