Growing international bank with a significant presence in trade finance, project finance and money transfer services, servicing individual and corporate clients.
You will work as a Compliance Analyst, and be responsible for the following:
- Offer Compliance advisory support to the business on all relevant regulations
- Reviewing and maintaining the Bank's compliance handbook in order to include any regulatory developments
- Monitor compliance with key regulations
- Provide the production of the Quarterly Compliance Report
- Act as point of contact with the PRA and FCA on all regulatory issues
You will have a minimum of 3 years core Compliance experience within a banking environment. It is desirable for you to have an understanding of the existing and upcoming EU regulatory framework and UK legislation.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to have your CV sent to Katherine Hunter, Regulatory Compliance Consultant at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.