Global Asset Management Firm based in the City are looking for a Compliance Analyst for their expanding Investment Compliance team. This contract is for an initial 6 months but has potential to extend or go permanent dependant on the candidate.
The role involves supporting the Investment Compliance team and will be involved in a variety of different tasks.
- Conduct periodic monitoring reviews
- Assist the Investment Compliance Manager with filings and reportings
- Assist with setting up new employees with relevant compliance training
- Carry out monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Be the point of contact for both gifts and entertainment and PA dealings
- Assist with AML and Financial Crime
- Financial Promotions
The ideal candidate will have experience in an asset management firm for 1 - 2 years. This person does not necessarily need to have worked in compliance but it is desirable.
If you feel you, or anyone you know, have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Lauren Stutz at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.