You will join a highly reputable, well known financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector. Year on year this firm has experienced growth and will offer you a secure, challenging and rewarding working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your qualifications within law.
The role offers significant development opportunities within a prestigious organisation and dynamic working environment.
This opportunity involves positioning yourself as an advisory officer covering the cash equities business where you will be involved in analysing and providing regulatory advice on new products, services and developments. In addition, you will also be required to follow up on actions arising from engagement with the FCA.
- Carrying out compliance advisory support to the cash equities business including assistance in the management of product/rule submissions and notifications to the FCA.
- Understanding new regulations and implementing measures accordingly.
- Assisting in maintaining the Compliance risk management and monitoring, including the drafting of appropriate policies, procedures and reviews.
- Undertaking regulatory projects.
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Graduate level education and/or appropriate relevant industry experience;
- Market and product knowledge around equity trading
- Familiarity with the FCA Handbook
- Understanding of the existing and upcoming regulations; MifID, MifID II, MAR, EMIR.
- Experience in analysing and understanding financial services regulations
- Good analytical skills;
- Experience in analysing and implementing regulatory reform measures
- Previous experience of liaising with regulatory authorities.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Jack Quaile at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.