Compliance Advisory Officer - Financial Services - London
A Private Bank and Wealth Manager with a market leading presence servicing ultra-high net worth individuals with a broad range of structured products and investment funds.
You will join a young and dynamic team who focus solely on Compliance Advisory to members of the front office and other support functions.
You will join as an AVP Compliance Advisor ensuring the business adheres to UK and European regulatory requirements. Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Approval of financial promotions
- Participating and leading internal investigations
- Providing Compliance training when necessary
- Responding to business queries relating to Compliance matters
- Review of regulatory publications to evaluate the impact on the business
- You will have a minimum of 3 year's Compliance experience within Wealth Management or Private Banking. Ideally this Compliance experience will include advisory
- Understanding of Wealth Management Products
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to have your CV sent to Katherine Hunter, Regulatory Compliance Consultant at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.