A major investment management firm in the centre of London is looking to expand their compliance advisory function. It is a growing team at a resilient firm that has continued to thrive during the current climate.
- Providing compliance advice directly to the business on the allocated asset class, i.e equities, fixed income etc
- Work with head of compliance advisory on analysing upcoming regulatory developments and how they will impact the business
- Responsible for liaison with and reporting to the regulator
- Maintain strong stakeholder relationships, particular within the relevant asset class and supporting to improve their conduct risk measures
- Provide input into and assist with the drafting of relevant Compliance policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will have a buyside background with experience in providing compliance advice to investment desks.
- Relevant experience within the compliance advisory function of a buyside financial services business
- Excellent knowledge of relevant regulation
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Strong product knowledge of fixed income, equities, real estate, private credit, or LDI
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Jack Quaile at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.