You will join a highly reputable, well known financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector. Year on year this firm has experienced growth and will offer you a secure, challenging and rewarding working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your experience. The company invest heavily in their technology ensuring they are a leader in the market. This is a 1 year fixed term contract to provide maternity cover and will start later in the year.
This role sits within the compliance advisory team and will work with many different stakeholders across the business. Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Managing stakeholder relationships with regulators and senior people in the business
- Providing on going and ad hoc compliance advice for different areas of the business
- Developing the compliance framework and ensuring that ongoing monitoring is taking place
- Undertaking compliance risk assessments and developing processes to mitigate any risks where necessary
- Ensuring any compliance controls are in line with new regulations
- Supporting the implementation and management of compliance policies
- Must have a minimum of 8+ years compliance advisory experience in financial services and demonstrated experience of working with regulators
- Proven stakeholder management
- Knowledge of EU regulations is key
- Strong communication and organisational skills are essential
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.