THE PRIVATE BANK
This is a leading Private Bank which is part of a larger leading UK banking group that is stable, well-established and achieving consistent growth annually.
The role is part of the Compliance team in the Private Bank and reports to the Head of Compliance and supports them in advising the product management teams within the business. This also means you will work closely with the Chief of Staff to make sure any new products/services are aligned to frameworks current in place.
Responsibilities will include...
- Advise, guide and support managers within the product business teams to ensure they are in line with the banks guidelines and FCA regulation.
- Develop regulatory compliance policies for the product business areas in line with current standards within the bank.
- Creating and developing policies and procedures to cover compliance issues.
- Support other line managers within the bank in giving out their responsibilities to comply with relevant regulations.
- Maintaining good relationships with the regulators.
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Ideally you would have worked in a Compliance team within a Private Bank, Wealth Management Firm or Retail Bank.
- Have strong compliance advisory experience.
- Knowledge of compliance risks, particular in the product area.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Lauren Stutz, Financial Crime Compliance Recruitment Consultant at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.