Leading Investment Management Firm are recruiting for a Compliance Advisory Manager. The firm focuses on fixed income and derivatives. This role is to come in for 3 months to fill in whilst the company hires a permanent hire. Potential to be taken permanent if you do a good job in your time period there.
- Provide advice and guidance on regulatory responsibilities and the regulatory implications of new business initiatives and business changes. This will include participation in business projects.
- Analyse emerging regulation on a global basis and manage impacts on global scale.
- Produce briefings, both written and oral, to the business committee and board.
- Draft compliance policies where needed.
- On occasion assist with the monitoring plan and carrying out reviews.
- Looking at MIFID II
The ideal candidate will have previous advisory and regulatory developments experience within an asset manager. As well they would have knowledge of fixed income and derivatives. Some Pensions regulation knowledge or US regulatory knowledge would also be of advantage. Ability to work efficiently with senior compliance managers to successfully support the Compliance function and Compliance project.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to have your CV sent to Lauren Stutz, Senior Compliance Recruitment Consultant at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.