Communications Strategy Lead - Financial Services - Surrey/London
Key terms: Communications, Strategy, Change, Content, Stakeholders
An international Asset Manager are looking for a Communications Strategy Lead to join the Global Workplace Investing team. This role will be accountable for adding unique value as an essential enabler for all change initiatives by bringing their customers along the journey of change.
- Developing a communications strategy with a strong narrative supporting the change strategy
- Identifying gaps in the communications processes that will impact their ability to communicate effectively, and working with relevant teams and stakeholders to improve these
- Working with key stakeholders to create informative content, press releases, articles, and consider customer event opportunities to share our company's change strategy and success stories
- Work with internal teams to share good practice to ensure that our internal teams are receiving effective support during the change journey
- Good experience within a high profile communication role and experience creating/delivering complex communications strategies for B2B and B2C audiences
- A good understanding of workplace investing services, including retirement and financial wellness
- Ideally experience in developing copy content for B2B and B2C audiences
What is in it for you?
A fantastic opportunity for a motivated, flexible and passionate individual who would enjoy working in a high-energy, client focused and collaborative environment.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Hannah Hawkesley at Twenty Recruitment Group.