Communications Consultant - Financial Services - Surrey
Key terms: Communications, campaigns, account manager
An international investment management company who offer a world-class service to their clients and pride themselves on their client focused drive, delivering innovative solutions and striving for excellence to provide a better future.
Performing as 'the face' of the workplace investing Communications team, you would be an experienced individual with a communications consultant background. The purpose of the role is to provide communication services to the companies UK workplace-investing channel. The role is predominantly focused on employee communication campaigns aimed at increasing employee engagement with their pension plan.
- Planning/consulting with clients on member communication needs
- Briefing requirements to teams / oversee and manage development and liaise with clients
- Participate in pitch presentations & site visits
- Develop/agree communication strategies around the implementation of new plans
- Broad experience in pensions marketing and communication consulting with a DC provider or consultancy / or similar related experience
- Technical expertise in the DC and Workplace savings space will be key to the success of this position
- Proven track record of a focused approach to formulating and delivering successful communication campaigns
What is in it for you?
A fantastic opportunity for a motivated, flexible and passionate individual who would enjoy working in a high-energy, client focused and collaborative environment.
If you are interested in this role, please contact me on 0203 189 4347 or email me at