Twenty have partnered with a Global Commodities Firm who are looking for a Commodities Risk BA to join their function. They are undertaking a large CTRM programme of work across their front office, trading, risk and compliance functions. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of risk processes and will have worked across physical commodities.
- The firm are increasing their Risk capabilities due to continued success and growth of project work across all business streams.
- Experienced Business Analyst with Risk experience is essential (credit, market, compliance, governance or operational).
- As the project sits closely to a large CTRM piece of work, it requires a comprehensive ETRM background with understanding of the end to end commodities trade lifecycle.
- This project will support Risk across physical commodity markets with an Agile first approach. Experience with Quality Assurance (QA) would be beneficial.
- The succesful candidate will have a strong background as a Business Analyst working with development and IT teams on technology projects and counterparty/reference data
- This business unit will require someone competent and willing to lend broader BA support to the CTRM programme where necessary.
- Physical commodities experience desirable
- Experience within market or credit risk as a Business Analyst across commodities essential
- Highly experienced Business Analyst with ability to lead change + transformation project work, influencing core business strategy
- CTRM/ETRM experience (Openlink Endur/Allegro/Aspect/RightAngle) desirable
- Shipping experience desirable
- Stakeholder engagement
- Agile methodologies, writing user stories
- Quality Assurance (QA)