Twenty have partnered with a Global Commodities Firm who are looking for a Commodities Credit Risk BA to join their function. They are undertaking a large CTRM programme of work across their front office, trading, risk and compliance functions. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of credit risk processes and will have worked across physical commodities.
- The firm are increasing their Risk capabilities due to continued success and growth of project work across all business streams.
- Experienced Business Analyst with Risk experience is essential (credit, market, compliance, governance or operational).
- As the project sits closely to a large CTRM piece of work, it requires a comprehensive ETRM background with understanding of the end to end commodities trade lifecycle.
- This project will support Risk across physical commodity markets with an Agile first approach. Experience with Quality Assurance (QA) would be beneficial.
- This business unit will require someone competent and willing to lend broader BA support to the CTRM programme where necessary.
- Physical commodities experience essential (bulk/iron ore)
- Credit Risk experience essential
- Highly experienced Business Analyst with ability to lead change + transformation project work, influencing core business strategy
- CTRM/ETRM experience (Openlink Endur/Allegro/Aspect/RightAngle)
- Shipping experience desirable
- Stakeholder engagement
- Agile methodologies
- Quality Assurance (QA)