Twenty have partnered with a Global Commodities Firm who are looking for a Business Improvement Specialist to join their function. The role will focus on transformational work aiming on utilising the trading platform and creating efficiencies in core processes.
- Support Process and Change Management across Marketing
- Project Manage the implementation of new systems and processes to make part of the BAU practices for the function
- Work with project stakeholders to ensure that business change plans and deliverables are agreed for all relevant initiatives
- Formulate a change management plan, to include analysis, design and delivery of communications and defined support/escalation processes for post project go-live.
- Work within an agile approach
- Support the BI managers to onboard new strategic initiatives
- Assist with the Steerco committee and other strategic initiatives
- UK degree or equivalent
- Commodities trading/futures experience
- Physical Commodities experience
- Expertise in operational risk/business change as a project manager
- Knowledge of business improvement concepts