Commercial Strategy Director – Financial Services - London
A global financial technology firm are looking for a Commercial Strategy Director to lead the development, implementation and monitoring of commercial frameworks and financial performance in support of business priorities identified by business heads / management team, reporting into the COO.
- Contributes to the development of the commercial framework from given business priorities
- Implements the commercial frameworks for new and existing products within the business
- Develops the pricing models with segmentation structures and advises new propositions / packages for segments with identified unmet needs
- Delivers the analytics to support the determination of pricing for new products, services, propositions, or packages
- Monitors changes in the external / competitive / regulatory landscape that have an impact on the realisation of product business cases, financial performance and on clients’ satisfaction
- Monitors and reports on the application of commercial frameworks (e.g. tariff structures) to ensure they are fully and accurately implemented
- Reviews and maintains coherence of commercial frameworks in the face of change based on interpretation and application of agreed business principles and incorporating best practices and business priorities
- Identifies, analyses and reports on risks to the business from prevailing and/or impending changes to the business environment
- Degree or equivalent in a Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Engineering related field
- Significant experience in Finance and/or Commercial Policy / Strategy and business strategy development.
- Fixed income experience is essential
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.