Twenty Investment Management are working with a London based Asset Manager that is seeking a Senior Manager for their Commercial Finance team. The team are responsible for Financial Planning, Forecasting, Budgeting, Analytics & Insights for the UK. This a great opportunity for someone to take over and run a commercial finance function in 12 months’ time.
- Responsible for managing a team of 4 (Finance Business Partners & FP&A Analysts)
- Taking a lead on all strategic and business-related projects and challenging where necessary
- Use financial analysis to work towards and change the functions strategy
- Build and maintain relationships with senior leaders and present ideas when needed
- Improve processes and make efficiencies to systems and processes
For more information, please reach out to Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment