Twenty Investment Management are working with a city based Asset Manager that are seeking a Manager to join their Business Performance and Profitability team. You’ll be responsible for profitability analysis for the business and will have team management responsibilities for one person. This is a 9 month fixed term contract.
- Working with the MI and FP&A teams to ensure a detailed understanding of the full P&L, including actuals, forecast and Plan.
- Lead the implementation of a desk profitability model – providing a view of the business functions costs
- Profitability analysis
- Run ad hoc projects including queries from external and internal stakeholders on various areas of financial performance.
- The team has specific responsibility to provide insightful and action-oriented profitability information for the Executive team and functions to improve the commercial performance of the business.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA
- Able to analyse complex data / modelling
- Broad knowledge of financial systems and processes
Please reach out to Tom Baker at Twenty Group for more information