A rapidly expanding disruptive technology company is looking for their latest addition to a growing finance team. This role will focus on commercial analysis including forecasting, business partnering, modelling and project automation. It requires a qualified accountant who has an interest or exposure in start-up environments. Having raised over $50mn of investment they are taking over the European market by a storm.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Business partner with regional stakeholders, focusing on areas of insight and improvement
- Provide insights into data through effective analysis and modelling
- Help with strategic decision making through new location launches and operational business cases
- Spearhead the use of technology throughout finance and other areas to automate processes and increase information transfer
- Ad hoc projects including systems implementation and dashboard review
- Support of wider finance team where possible
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- A qualified finance professional (ACA, CIMA, CFA, ACCA)
- Experience within a start-up or rapidly changing environment
- Very tech savvy, having used a number of systems especially Excel
- Commercial focus with strong analytical skills and experience
- Flexibility and adaptive nature to cope with changing demands
- Highly proactive and wanting to progress through company and experience
This opportunity offers a great compensation package, and the ability to be exposed to an impressive variety of both strategic and finance duties at an exciting start-up. Provides the infrastructure to take ownership of work and directly deal with the most senior layer of leadership.