A fast-growth SME are looking for a part-qualified accountant to join their commercial finance team. Since 2015 this company has been significantly disrupting their market and has grown to become the largest e-commerce brand for their sector within Europe - and they aren't stopping there. They have outgrown their competition and used technology and innovation to diversify a seemingly saturated market.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cash flow forecasting
- Business partnering
- Ad hoc financial reporting responsibilities
- Improving processes & controls
- Navigating and understanding both balance sheets and P&L
- Position reports in to the head of risk
- All-encompassing responsibility across a number of different facets of finance
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Have 3-4 years post degree experience in a relevant field (i.e. retail, e-commerce, internet..)
- Have a relevant degree from a reputable UK university
- Part-qualified as an accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Desire to join a fast-pasted organisation and continue developing accounting career
- Good time management, organisational and planning skills
This opportunity offers a fantastic package, exposure within a start-up that is exponentially growing and dominating their market. It is perfect for anyone who strives for personal success in a dynamic organisation.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in, please send your CV to Monty Eayrs.