Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Commercial Analyst for a leading Commodity Trading company in London.
This is an excellent opportunity to be absorbed into an exciting P&L driven environment where key analytical skills will be developed. The person hired will also help develop the firm's risk management system and feed into many business functions including the trading matrices.
- Maintaining detailed position summary for respective business unit
- Accumulating daily profitability reports which will enable traders/brokers to ascertain how the fluctuations in the markets are affecting their positions
- Contributing to the weekly summary to the Board on P&L (Profit and Loss) movement
- Ensure every deal has an accurate Mark to Market.
- Calculate and issue the daily price exposure to the Matrix
- Accurate profit / loss reporting
- Perform tasks as requested by traders, brokers and senior management
- Experience in a commercial and analytical role
- Strong academic record and degree
- Commodities background is desirable
- Good quantitative skills (strong excel essential)
- Understanding of valuation and accounting methodologies
- Additional language skills are a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team