Twenty Financial Services are currently searching for a Director of Collections Strategy for a Tier 1 Bank. The position would ideally be based in Manchester but London will also be considered.
The role will focus on strategic leadership and transformation of the division's current activity using technology and customer focussed solutions to take it to the next level.
- Understand and leverage current collections/recoveries solutions and technologies
- Source technologies or solutions being used within other areas of the bank, with current 3rd parties or other external businesses
- Deliver and lead a program of strategic change across UK collections and recoveries, partnering with senior stakeholders within Technology and Operations
- Maintain and embed governance and oversight frameworks for existing and new collections initiatives.
- Extensive experience leading strategy for collections or recoveries divisions
- Thorough understanding of technology within this area
- Banking or Fintech background highly desirable
- Strong grounding in credit risk, especially with retail/SME unsecured portfolios
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, proven ability to influence those at MD level and above