Twenty Financial Services are working with a city based Asset Manager who is looking for a Collateral Utilities Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for ensuring counterparty risk is effectively managed. This will involve you liaising with stakeholders covering portfolio reconciliations across OTC Bi-lateral/Cleared and Repo transactions.
- Ensuring all open positions are mapped within internal systems and Tri-Resolve, identifying missing positions and economic discrepancies
- Monitoring differences in relation to EMIR dispute reporting thresholds
- Help compile and review Management Information Statistics and analysing trends on reconciliation breaks
- Working closely with Derivative Pricing in reviewing counterparty valuation techniques for OTC derivatives to understand differences as a result of modelling variances
- Ensure all legal terms contained with CSAs/GMRAs/Clearing Agreements are accurately loaded and maintained within the margin system, contributing to new business discussions where appropriate.
- Ensure all exposure and collateral balances are loaded each day to the margin system, working closely with Pricing to ensure any issues are swiftly addressed
- Ensuring all stock lending activity is reconciled and not breaching agreed lending limits
- Establish strong relationships and work in conjunction with Investment Operations, Custodians, Brokers and Counterparts.
- Challenge processes and look to make improvements to deliver efficiency savings and strengthen the control framework.
- Strong understanding of:
- Key Collateral operational processes e.g. settlements/reconciliation/margin workflow
- OTC Derivatives / Repo products
- Legal, Credit and Operational risks associated with Collateral
- ISDA CSA (NY & English Law) and the 2001 ISDA Margin Provisions
- GMRA Margin Provisions
- Evidence of Projects/Process improvements
- 2:1 Degree or equivalent.
- Previous use of Lombard Colline/TLM/Quasar/Swift Alliance/TriResolve/AcadiaSoft MarginSphere