You will join a highly reputable, well known financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector. Year on year this firm has experienced growth and will offer you a secure, challenging and rewarding working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your experience. The company invest heavily in their technology ensuring they are a leader in the market.
- Manage risk across Collateral, Liquidity Risk, Investments, Payments, Settlements and Custody
- Monitor and assess risks in real time including investment activities, margin management and ensuring that any potential exposures are in line with the business’s risk policies
- Enhance and develop risk policies while regularly reviewing the accuracy of the wording
- Monitor regulatory developments and estimate the impact of these with the business and roll out relevant change where appropriate
- Review performance of existing models and support 1st line to ensure that they continue to remain compliant with wider group standards and requirements
- Assess counterparty risk across different markets
- Degree (or equivalent) within a relevant degree such as quantitative finance, mathematics or economics
- Proven experience of risk exposure measurement, evaluation and management
- Substantial experience and understanding of Financial Services
- Experience developing quantitative models, building pricing models, and/or quantitative analytics.
- Strong technical knowledge of financial risk management across all asset classes.
- Ability to convey complex or abstract concepts across to a variety of audiences.
- Advanced Excel and ideally some programming competency, in particular VBA, SQL, Matlab/Python/C++.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.