Twenty are partnering with a Global Financial Services firm who are looking for a Collateral & Liquidity Middle Office Senior Manager. The successful individual will be working to build out and manage the collateral control environment whilst ensuring it continues to be robust, optimal and maintaining high-quality management information. The role requires the individual to manage a small team whilst working with stakeholders across the business to ensure the overall control environment is effective and transparent.
- Manage the production of portfolio analysis providing details of exposures and investment splits to senior management
- Analyse P&L from activity
- Identify and record operational issues and work with the business to ensure they are resolved
- Monitor collateral portfolio costs, providing optimisation ideas through detailed analysis
- Build working relationships with key stakeholders across the business to streamline the end-to-end process flow.
- Assist with new business initiatives and ensure that the correct controls are in place to minimise the operational risk footprint.
- Ensure accuracy of reconciliations regarding collateral balances and exposures
- Identification of appropriate controls to comply with operational risk framework
- Implementation of business continuity policy, processes and guidelines
- Track record of running high performing teams across middle office/collateral
- Experience in a banking/finance product control environment
- Highly numerate & technical with experience across operational and financial risk
- Excel VBA & coding skills desirable
- Full understanding of cash and non-cash collateral
- Fixed Income product knowledge essential
- Demonstrates a proactive approach to understanding process lifecycles and seeks ways to optimise