Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a city based Asset Manager who is looking to hire a Collateral Analyst on a permanent basis.
Your daily duties will include:
- Managing margin calls with counterparts
- Booking cash and stock collateral movements
- Process OTC Margin Calls
- Manage the fails for both cash and stock settlements
- Help with process improvements and project initiatives
- To ensure queries are investigated thoroughly and resolved accordingly
- Identify technical or process improvements with the Settlements department to reduce costs, improve efficiency and reduce operational cost.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Stake Holder Management experience
- Strong working knowledge of all OTC Derivatives products, being able to understand and unravel complex trading strategies involving bespoke collateral management processes.
- Strong understanding of regulatory changes in the collateral space
- Understands the operational risk framework and is acutely aware of the Front Office environment at play and how their team' function complements it
If you are interested in discussing this position further, do contact Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment