Twenty Financial Services are currently working with one of the UK's leading Institutional Investment Managers who are looking to bring in a Collateral Analyst due to growth of the team.
- Mitigate exposure risk through the daily collateral margin process across OTC bilateral, OTC Cleared, Repo and ETD.
- Actively manage margin calls with counterparts and either formally agree or dispute in line with agreement timescales and the internal procedure.
- Book cash and stock collateral movements within Lombard Colline ensuring instructions are issued to the market in time to meet settlement deadlines.
- Management of settlement fails for both cash and stock collateral movements by communicating with counterparts to achieve settlement in a timely manner.
- Agree interest payments on cash positions with counterparts ensuring these are posted within Colline and internal accounting systems to ensure timely settlement.
- Review TriResolve Trade and Collateral breaks
- Challenge existing processes and look to make improvements to deliver efficiency savings and strengthen the control framework.
- Ensure any changes/improvement to processes are recorded in the team procedures.
- Strong understanding of:
- Key Collateral operational processes e.g. settlements/reconciliation/margin workflow
- OTC Derivatives / Repo products
- Legal, Credit and Operational risks associated with Collateral
- Proactive approach to work with a focus on improving processes and key controls
- 2:1 Degree or equivalent.
- Previous use of Lombard Colline