Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a city based Asset Manager who are looking for a Collateral Analyst for a 6 month fixed term contract. You will provide cover for the team on day to day processing.
- Ensuring that OTC positions (including Repos, TBAs, FFX & swaps) are collateralised in accordance with the relevant agreements.
- Performing daily reconciliation of cash and collateral positions to the OTC counterparties
- Agreeing trade activity and daily valuation of positions
- Instructing the custodians to settle the daily collateral calls and following up to ensure all trades are settled.
- Confirming & calculating monthly interest payments relating to broker and/or client cash balances held during month.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as requested by department manager, clients and PMs.
- Complete all tasks/job specific requests deemed necessary by operations management
- Ensure procedures are adhered to, updated and maintained
- Escalate any matters to your line manager that you would reasonably believe may potentially impact upon the firm or any client relationship.
- Arcadia soft experience desired
- 2 + years in a similar position
Please contact Thomas Baker at Twenty Financial Services to find out more.