Cloud Security Engineer - Finance - Norwich
Salary - Up to 55k per annum
Cloud Security Engineer's promote the Dev & Ops methodology and will help shape the strategy of the business.
- Have demonstrable experience in reviewing, auditing, designing and delivering Cloud Security solutions
- Possess in depth knowledge of industry security standards and frameworks
- Be a certified Cloud Security Professional (SANS/CISSP/CSSLP/CISA/CISM/AWS) Understanding of CI/CD development methodologies and associated toolsets (Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible)
- Have considerable experience of Amazon Web Services (AWS) as an essential. Or Microsoft Azure Google and Google Cloud would be advantageous
- Some level of programming and scripting languages (C, C++, C#, Java, Python, Perl, etc).
- Roadmap development for next generation Cloud security technology solutions
- Have worked within Agile delivery teams previously
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.