A leading Global Asset Management organisation is hiring for an experienced Cloud Automation Engineer to join them on a permanent basis in Surrey.
You will be joining the Virtualisation team who look after the core platform for the organisation. The team aid in defining strategy, infrastructure engineering and the operational environment for the core platform. You will be responsible for aiding in the development, maintenance and support of the organisations cloud.
- Maintain and develop relationships with service provides and platform teams
- Utilise run books to aid with cloud integration and automation
- Develop, maintain and support organisations internal private cloud utilising vRealize Automation and orchestrator
- Develop workflows in vCenter orchestrator
- Support automation of environment (Windows, Linux, SQL, Docker)
- Proven experience in the design and development of IaaS automation solutions using vRealize automation and orchestrator
- Hands on experience of VMware technologies
- AWS and Azure experience
- Experience in the development and management of multi-cloud blueprints
- Strong experience with scripting - Unix shell, PowerCLI, PowerShell, Perl, Python
- Containerization knowledge (Docker, Kubernetes)
If this role sounds of interest please apply below or call Leanne on 0203 189 4331