Azure Cloud Architect - Financial Services - London
Key Details: 3 months; up to £600 per day
Key Skills: Microsoft; Azure; AzureAD; O365; Cloud; POC; Infrastructure; Migration
A global banking group is looking for an experienced Azure Technical Architect to join the company as it begins the transition to a cloud-based Infrastructure. They are looking for an Architect who could design and build out an Azure POC that mirrors the current infrastructure; allowing for a de facto lift & shift into the new environment. The project will be working closely with the project teams to deliver a cost-effective estate; ensuring knowledge and understanding of pricing structures & cost management techniques are adopted by the business to ensure a successful POC.
- To deliver a mirrored infrastructure in Azure
- To work closely with the business to design & build the POC
- Ensure pricing & cost are managed and to educate the business on this
- To provide LLD solutions for the Infrastructure
- Must have designed & delivered an Azure infrastructure from the ground-up
- Experience working in a Financial Services institution
- Knowledge & understanding of MS pricing structures for Azure
- Being a Microsoft SME and having worked in MS-heavy estates for migration projects
If you are interested in this position; or indeed in other opportunities within the cloud-transformation space; please contact Ciarán on 0203 189 4352.