Cloud Architect | Financial Services | London
Key Words: Technology/Cloud/AWS/Digital/Strategic/CI/CD
Salary: £60'000 - £80'000
One of the country's leading Insurance providers are looking for a Cloud Architect to help guide the direction that their digital team takes as they continue to grow. As they embrace Cloud Technologies more, you will be required to engage with stakeholders of all levels to devise the strategy of the organisations IT department.
As the person responsible for designing the strategic road-map of the Digital and IT team, you will be accountable for, and pivotal to, the successful delivery of IT solutions.
- Experience as a Cloud Architect for a large organisation
- Have hands-on experience with a market-leading cloud system (AWS, Azure, Hadoop)
- Experience working with engineering and infrastructure teams to have successfully gained an understanding of DevOps tools (Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, GIT)
- Must have worked in an Agile environment before
- Demonstrable competence and experience with cloud and cloud security technology
If successful you will have been instrumental in devising the road-map for one of the country's largest financial companies to transition across to cloud-based servers. In doing so, you will gain exposure to stakeholder management as well as honing skills in a high-pressure large environment.
If interested in hearing more about this role, apply directly below, or call Ciarán on 0203 189 4352 or email me on