An excellent opportunity has arisen for a motivated and hard-working individual to join the Client Services team at leading financial institution based in the city. The Client Services Subject Matter Expert will be responsible for managing customer queries to ensure delivery of an exemplary service to all internal and external customers.
- To be the interface for Operations for our internal and external customers.
- To effectively manage all customer queries and requests of operational products such as loans, treasury and derivatives in a professional and timely manner adhering to market cut off and client expectations.
- To deliver excellent customer service by understanding business needs and supporting new initiatives.
- Root cause issues identified, standardise processes to allow smooth downstream processing
- Provide expert advice on Loan, treasury and derivatives products and processes.
- Experience of providing client services ideally at a leading International Bank.
- Experience of Loan, Treasury or Derivatives products to support our customer queries would be an advantage.
- Experience of working in a fast moving environment under time pressure whilst retaining strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills, clear and effective communicator
If this role is of interest, please send me an updated CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.