Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a Global Brokerage Firm based in the city and they are seeking a Client Service Manager to join a growing team.
This candidate will be the main point of contact for key clients for all trading products, such as Fixed Income, Bonds, Repos, Credit Derivatives, Interest rate Derivatives, Swaps, Options, Foreign Exchange, Equities and Futures.
- Process and respond to client queries about specific trades captured on bills within a reasonable time frame under advice to the client
- Liaise with clients to identify and resolve any issues preventing timely payment of outstanding brokerage
- Manage outstanding client debts (including frequent collection calls) within the expectations of senior management
- Provide clients with additional information (e.g. bills in a spreadsheet form) and/or on-demand bills to facilitate the reconciliation and payment of bills in a timely manner
- 2 years+ experience within a client service role
- Knowledge of trading products is desirable
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with internal and external customers
- Enthusiastic team player: respects and values the opinions of others
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to changes in the environment
If you are interested in discussing in more details, do contact Charles Bodunrin at Twenty Recruitment