An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Client Services Investigations professional to join a leading Bank based in the City. The role will revolve around Payment related queries for Payments, Euro Clearing, FX and Money Teams. The successful individual will be supervising the team to ensure that work is completed within the deadlines and ensuring that high risk cases are escalated to the AD.
- Processing all multi-currency investigation types in a timely and accurate manner
- Investigating and managing Nostro outstanding breaks, resolving outstanding entries.
- Maintaining BESS/Swift department queue, distributing and actioning the bulk incoming work within agreed time frame.
- Reviewing and prioritising own work, ensuring department deadlines are adhered to.
- Partaking in adhoc reviews, projects and processes, remaining flexible and achieving timescale set by management.
- Support the resolution of queries/issues.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Experience of supervising a multi-currency investigations team.
- Sound understanding of GBP/EURO compensation rules.
- Strong knowledge of SWIFT message types and formats, especially payment-related message types and the claims process.
- Knowledge of FPS, SEPA, BACS and CHAPS processing.
- Solid experience working with payment and clearing systems.