An FCA Regulated Mobile Bank and FinTech business are looking for a Client Services Associate to join an exciting and growing team. This person will be responsible for 1st line support (i.e. customer service), 2nd line exception handling and responding to direct customer queries as well as hand offs from 3rd party suppliers.
- To field inbound communications from customers - either over voice, chat or social media - to action their requests, resolve their issues and field complaints
- You will be responsible for case management and this may include outbound customer communications and letter writing.
- Some of the key exceptions you will be dealing with will include KYC, complaints, vulnerable customers and deceased/power of attorney cases.
- To support other customer and operational teams as appropriate, where customer communication or engagement is required
- Experience of core processes (e.g. payments processing, complaint handling, KYC case referrals)
- Experience in a Client service role within the financial services
- Experience using core banking systems such as Aperio, APS, Signature, TS2, Customer Manager and Genesys
- Enthusiastic and articulate, whilst being motivated by a need to help people