Twenty Financial Services are working with a city based Asset Manager that are looking for a Client Services Associate to join a growing team.
- Handling inbound calls and emails from our clients and delivering industry leading client service quality to our stakeholders
- processing deals from other financial organisations and overseeing all Fund operations for our regulated OEICS, including dealing, settlement and stock transfer
- Producing client reporting, including monthly holding reports, valuations and tax vouchers as well as being involved in providing MI data to the business
- processing of product distributions, including capital returns and biannual income payments from our OEICs
- At least two years' experience in a client service role within the Financial Services
- Able to resolve client/financial intermediary enquiries to the highest standard
- Display thoroughness by bringing a high level of care and attention to your work
- Excellent communications written/spoken English
- Good excel skills (pivot table, v-look up) - VBA would be beneficial
- Experience in Client and MI Reporting
This is a great opportunity to join a smaller, dynamic Investment Manager. If you are interested in discussing this role further, do contact Charles Bodunrin at Twenty Recruitment.